Over the last week, we have seen the DC St. Patrick's Day Parade and Ireland on the Wharf canceled as a precaution to combat the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, we planned to push back our new player day. However since then, the situation has changed and precautionary measures have ramped up. The GAA in Ireland have banned all training and games.
In light of this, the club has made the decision to delay the start date of all our trainings and gatherings until the beginning of April for the welfare and safety of our players and their families.
We will reevaluate the situation closer to April and make a decision about starting training and events at that time, which will be communicated via email, social media, and the website.